The Certified CEO designation
CCEO - a prestigious post nominal available world-wide
The CEO Institute is a global certification body for CEOs recognising excellence in business leadership. The Institute’s Certified CEO designation is a mark of respect and a reason for pride.
This unique CEO certification sets a benchmark for CEOs, acknowledging the combination of academic qualifications, experiential learning and the professional experience of business leaders. Importantly, it supports the commitment to executive education through continuous learning and the requirement of ongoing professional development.
"Through the partnership with The CEO Institute, UNESCO values its role as a global certification body for Chief Executives and supports the Certified CEO designation, as it represents a tangible example of UNESCO’s approach to lifelong learning and a contribution to building knowledge-based societies."
Division of Cooperation with Extrabudgetary Funding Sources
Bureau of Strategic Planning
The benefits to Certified CEO recipients include:
- Professional Recognition- of experience and achievement at the highest level;
- Exclusive Network - of fellow Certified CEOs;
- Knowledge Resource - through access to ongoing professional development and applied management thinking;
- Competitive Advantage - when applying for highly sought after leadership positions;
- Global Perspective - via worldwide peer network;
- Impressive Credentials - with the right to call oneself a Certified CEO and use the CCEO post nominal.